Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


My love for fashion started when I first held a Vogue magazine. It was an instant connection, as many would call it “love at first sight”, I stayed up gazing into the pictures everyday and every night, treating it like it was a winning lottery ticket. Until, one day I woke up with an idea and wrote it down, then immediately came up with the idea of become a stylist.

Immediately anyone I came in contact with would became my muse, once I started styling I would treat it as if the person was going to an fashion week event, or the Grammy’s. When in a reality they were just going to CVS.

I wanted to be able to give females like myself a chance to be fly, chic, posh and also to give everyone a little taste of my style, instead of traveling to New York, California, Tokyo, Asia I would be able to bring that all to you.

Being an professional stylist, draping people in Chanel, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Prada, Dior, Giuseppe, Escada, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Celine gives me an unexplainable happiness. Being able to tell people to “leave me the hell alone” or to just show my softer side all by what I wear. “Fashion says: Me too… Style says: Only me”

No comments:

Post a Comment